We can also help you plan your visit to different sights/cities in Lebanon, such as:
You can walk around Beirut city, watch the sunset at Rawche (Pigeon’s Rock),
discover downtown and visit museums…
If you want to enjoy the eating and dining experience in the Gemayze area,
here are some places we recommend:
- Le Chef Restaurant: serves traditional Lebanese cuisine for unbeatable prices.
- Tabliyet Massad: dine-in or take-away,
serves traditional barbecued meat for cheap prices..
- Zaatar w Zeit: serves freshly baked mankousheh, platters, pizzas, salads…
- Patisserie Kassab: indulge your sweet tooth and check out the delicious pastries served here.
- PAUL: start your morning and try the fresh French bakery, pastries, and coffee…